Start a new topic

returned product and no refund

This is the worst company i have ever seen and i bet i will spoil ur companies name u just take the product back and didnt refund so this is what u give to ur coustmer the coustmer saticfaction worst company i have seen i will give in news that ur company is just a bloody fake.

26 people have this problem

i also take the product back and didnt refund

3 people like this
Refund the money

3 people like this
This is a wrist company ever...it's took the product back...but not refunded....and one colour orderd and delivers another color

1 person likes this
ES SITE SE KABHI KUCHH NAHI KHARIDNA. NAHI TO DHOKHA HI MILEGA. RETURN KARNE KE LIYE PHONE KARENGE EK BAR UTHNE KE BAD NAHI UTHEGA. APKA PAISA KATTA JAYEGA.

1 person likes this
ES SITE SE KABHI KUCHH NAHI KHARIDNA. NAHI TO DHOKHA HI MILEGA. RETURN KARNE KE LIYE PHONE KARENGE EK BAR UTHNE KE BAD NAHI UTHEGA. APKA PAISA KATTA JAYEGA.

1 person likes this
This is the worst company i have ever seen and i bet i will spoil ur companies name u just take the product back and didnt refund so this is what u give to ur coustmer the coustmer saticfaction worst company i have seen i will give in news that ur company is just a bloody fake.

2 people like this

1 person likes this
Don't buy products on this site total fake products waste of time and money so be careful with MR VOONIK

1 person likes this

seriously? nobody got refunds??
i was supposed to return my shoes because it didn't fit me.. looks like my money and the shoes both will go.
better to sell it to some friend. been waiting for the reverse pickup for more than 3 weeks now.

1 person likes this
WTF....... i asked for refund in my bank account not in the form of credit..... silly mistake can irritate others.... if u cant u must stop your company ....if anyone can care please make it fast

2 people like this

i am also suffering from that problem ,plz make as soon as possible.

2 people like this

This shoes is not comfortable so I want to return and return the amount

1 person likes this
Returned the shoe but no reply from company about refund. Only ticket generated and status is in progress. Kindly refund ASAP

1 person likes this

This shoes is not comfortable so I want to return and return the amount

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment