Start a new topic

returned product and no refund

This is the worst company i have ever seen and i bet i will spoil ur companies name u just take the product back and didnt refund so this is what u give to ur coustmer the coustmer saticfaction worst company i have seen i will give in news that ur company is just a bloody fake.

26 people have this problem

Did anyone get refund back?? I need to send back my order!
I retrain ur product but not refund my money why this bad experience
I m facing the same ....can't get my money back
This is the worst company i have ever seen and i bet i will spoil ur companies name u just take the product back and didnt refund so this is what u give to ur coustmer the coustmer saticfaction worst company i have seen i will give in news that ur company is just a bloody fake.
I also take the product back and didnt refund Becose not warking and not send properly is allredy damage

1 person likes this
How to use my credits
Refund
Returns to atams
Same pronlem return product bt no eaxchange ya refunded
The worst worst worst worst worst waste waste waste voonik Fake fucking products

MERA PAISE REFUND NH HUA

Same problem faced here....returned item,token generated , but no idea about refund . so friend i am going to complain in consumer court. you people should also do the same. They think there hav no body to complain against them,that they can do anything they want. So plz go ahead with consumer court
Product has been picked up but no refund has made till yet.. Please refund the money as more than 2 weeks passed..
Refund my money
This shoes is not comfortable so I want to return & exchange
Login or Signup to post a comment