Start a new topic

Exchange / replace the shoes

Not comfortable in fittings & size. Kindly replace me the shoes recently delivered with the size 9. Earlier I placed an order of size 8 but it is not comfortable in fittings.. Regards,

9 people like this idea

Not comfortable in fittings & size. Kindly replace me the shoes recently delivered with the size 6. Earlier I placed an order of size 6 but it is not comfortable in fittings so, I need size of 8 shoes.. Regards, Shekar b r

1 person likes this
Replace the shoes Because colour has been changed
I asked to change the size6 to size8, not colour
Earlier I ordered size no 10 it was not fit and tight replaced with 12 or 11 size

1 person likes this

i order shoes of size 6 it is loose to me can you replace it with size 5 or 4 

I want to exchange

1 person likes this
I got the shoes but both the shoes are right leg shoes how can I Wear that shoes please replace it as soon as possible regard harish
Not comfortable in fittings & size. Kindly replace me the shoes recently delivered with the size 9. Earlier I placed an order of size 8 but it is not comfortable in fittings.. Regards,
Not comfortable in fittings & size. Kindly replace me the shoes recently delivered with the size 7 wanted size 6 for both.. Regards,
I ordered size 9 shoes, received size 7 instead. Please replace it soon.
I got the shoes but both are differace size how can I wear please replace n returned as I reqired

1 person likes this
Pls there is some problem of size pls contact me I wont ot cheng
I want to exchange my shoes
I requested for an exchange of my shoes,as what delivered is not what I requested. Its already 2 days pls clear this issue.I want an exchange.
Login or Signup to post a comment