Start a new topic

Not getting refund

Dear Sir,

From last 4 days they are said that Voonik is going to provide your refund but still there is no refund available. 

what kind of Voonik system/service is?

Is this a fake company?

Please provide your Contact no. to talk?

13 people have this problem

I also dint get my refund. My one order also i haven't received and i have paid for it. Put a mail also but no reply yet

2 people like this

sir my refund for a shirt which i had returned 1 week ago but tii now i have not recived my refund

Hi I'm not getting refund amount
Same here also..... i returned my product 35 days ago but They didn't gave my money back..... They are play with me via mailing
I do also not recived order and refund also . is this rite M. Voonik?

I do also not recive my refund is this rite. M voonik?
I HV bought #Aadi shoes n played for that, but site says that I HV no order.. I hv put a mail regarding it since 6days..BT no reply..
I book shoes with online payment but aftwr 8 days,it says product is out of stock and refund initiated.but i cant recieve my refund after 3 days of notification....what the hell is this..... Please give my refund untile i know my rights...i will case u in consumer coart. This is my warning.....
what the hell with this voonik ,i have returned the product but after 2 days i haven't refunded yet.please refund my money and give contact no. to talk
I paid money then cancel order.product collect back also.and from 2days just giving mail &Mail no prociger for refund.just fake company y
Last 5 6 days i cant collect my refund and show me my cuopan balance 699 but no option available to buy any other product or tranfer my balance in my bank option do fast as possible as other wise i have to compalain in the court of grahaq suraksha to cheat people by mr.vroonic app
I want my money back
I have returned my T-shirt but still I haven't got my refund.
Login or Signup to post a comment