Start a new topic

Change shoes

I have recieved a wrong order. Wrong has been delivered so I request you to replace my order.

12 people have this problem

this was my order and I got another style with another price

so please replace , the first time I got two duplicated items but I kept silence.
but for now plz. don't lose your loyal customer.

regards

Abdullah

Untitled.png
(21.5 KB)
thanks problem has been fixed immediately

I am too facing this problem I ordered mens black long ankle boots but I received something else . I have been calling you but no one z receiving the call . please  solve my problem  and give me what I ordered.

this was my order and I got another style with another price so please replace , the first time I got two duplicated items but I kept silence. but for now plz. don't lose your loyal customer. regards
Sorry I Have wrong order and I have sifted in other location. So I pray you cancel this order. Thank you
By mistake I order 8 number shoes plz exchange the shoes I want 10 number I am sending mine order number in attach file
this was my order and I got another style with another price so please exchange , the first time I got two duplicated items but I kept silence. but for now plz. don't lose your loyal customer. regards. By. Sathish Kumar

yes i have a problem i got wrong order and wrong size can you replace it and give me indian 07 nos size

I have recieved a wrong order. Wrong has been delivered so I request you to replace my order .

i wsa frist order cancle , and next  order sending

I have received wrong colour boot. So I request You to replace my order.
sir maine shoe order kiya tha bt mujhe ek hi phav ke dono shoes bhej diye hai plz mujhe change krke diye jaye my order no:::::M457584271plz help me fast to change my shoe

hrelloo

i ordered the Earton Blue-356 PVC. But i received different kind of shoes which are totally different in colour and style as mentioned in order. The details on cover box is totally right but inside that the shoes are totally different i want to replace the shoes

Login or Signup to post a comment