Start a new topic

Return

I want to return dis shoes bcoz it's too small for me.. Plz return my amount back..

32 people have this problem

Hi

Today i have received my Shirt. its small size for me . i want 42 size can you please exchange asap

Wait for your reply

1 person likes this
I mailed you about my problem that I have recieved a wrong order. Wrong has been delivered so I request you to replace my order.

I have received wrong product, please get it reversed picked up & process my refund.

1 person likes this

my pantis very tight so refund amout

1 person likes this
They have supplied me a shoes with both of one leg. It may be a design malfunction too
image.jpeg
(133 KB)
image.jpeg
(124 KB)

1 person likes this
Pls I want to return the shoes
image.jpeg
(124 KB)
I have to return these loafers because they have white spot..please kindly inform me..
I want to cancel this shoes order because i dislike this shoe

I have received wrong product, please get it reversed picked up & process my refund.

2 people like this
Arum Combo of Silver In Black Watch,Wallet &Sunglass With Belt Combo (CODE: 261322) > Seller: Arum,order no:M178410885....I ordered this set but you people give only a brown colour watch...you guys tell me replace this order within 3-5 working days but I don't get it...then I think you guys cheated me..then my next move,,,I got complain consumer court(online),,with your messages and order details..
pls return my money bcz shoes quality is too bad so plz
I have received my ordered t shirts but these are very small so i want to replace. Pls help me.
I want to change the shoes because it is 8 number I want 10 number
I want to cancel my order
Login or Signup to post a comment